There are many different ways to approach chiropractic care. Ours incorporates an individualized approach to your overall wellness, using the latest technology mixed with the most personalized service you’ll find anywhere. As a lower-volume chiropractic office, we strive to give you more individualized care, as opposed to the trendy method of a “get em in, get em out” style of chiropractic. Dr. Beth and Dr. Tyler strive to work each patient toward overall wellness, not only through progressive adjustment techniques but also through a comprehensive diagnosis of each patient’s overall lifestyle.
It’s our vision that everyone can be on a path toward wellness! We do this using:
- In-house digital motion-study x-ray – we are able to utilize state-of-the-art imaging techniques to nearly instantaneously evaluate your spine – not only statically, but also over a variety of movements. This allows our doctors to see how your bones are – or are not – moving.
- An individualized approach – Each patient’s treatment plan varies.
- The latest technology – We use cutting-edge chiropractic technology paired with tried-and-true techniques to create a unique and progressive wellness experience. (See below for more about the latest technology.)
- Personalized service – We realize you’re busy, and we strive to cater your treatment plan to get you well while managing your schedule.
- A focus on overall wellness – Your treatment in our office is a vehicle for planning an overall healthy lifestyle. We offer supplements, custom exercise programs, and in-home care packages to help you get the results you need.
- Back on Trac Table. We are the first practice in Kentucky to utilize the cutting-edge Back on Trac table. The Back on Trac (or BOT) works by putting motion into locked or subluxated segments which, in turn, may result in an increased range of motion, increased flexibility, relief from mid to low back pain, improved circulation, improved circulation to your discs, and improved alignment of your spine. We here at Complete know that not all symptoms or patients are the same, and accordingly, the BOT offers 21 customizable settings that allow us to specifically target problem areas of each patient. If you yourself or someone you know is suffering from any of these lower back conditions, call us for a consultation! The BOT treatments coupled with expert Chiropractic care can provide amazing results. No one needs to be in pain when they don’t have to be!
- Deep Muscle Stimulator. The DMS uses percussion—mechanical vibrations that reach deep into the muscle tissue to stimulate proprioceptive functions. It provides deep muscle tissue with rapid percussion and vibration, which facilitates increased circulation, reduced pain, faster rehabilitation from injury, increased lymphatic flow, the breakup of muscular scar tissue, reduced lactic-acid build up, tissue regeneration, and soft and active tissue release.
- Arthro Stimulation. ArthroStim® provides a rapid thrust and unique recoil that activates proprioceptors and mechanoreceptors in the muscle without triggering the nociceptors (pain receptors). The ArthroStim instrument produces 12 thrusts per second, which releases secondary trigger points and sites of muscular spasm.
More Than Adjustments:
At Complete Chiropractic, we pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of services that can help augment your chiropractic adjustment. In addition to having doctors skilled in remedying a myriad of spinal ailments, we also can help you towards wellness with the following services:
- Flexion/Distraction Therapy: Reduces pressure on the lumbar discs, enhances spinal joint and reduces tension in the muscles.
- Webster Technique: A specific chiropractic analysis for the care of pregnant women that helps facilitate the mother’s pelvic alignment and nerve system function. This, in turn, balances pelvic muscles and ligaments, reduces torsion to the uterus and offers a greater potential for optimal fetal positioning.
- TPT/PPT (trigger point/pressure point therapy): Reduces tension and improves circulation of blood to tissue for healing damaged tissue (in short, it breaks up knots in muscle fibers).
- PNF (assisted stretching): Enhances passive and active range of motion of the muscles and improves muscle performance.
- Spinal Remodeling (Curve correction): Restores and improves loss or abnormal curvature of the spine to stop/reduce spinal degeneration and disc decay.
- Intersegmental Traction (roller table): Induces passive motion and stretches the spine, improving flexibility and mobility.
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation): Impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes that are placed on the skin. These electrical impulses interrupt messages about pain sent from the nerves to the brain and encourage the body to produce more of its own endorphins, which are natural pain relievers.
- Heat/Cold application: Heat, when applied, can increase blood flow, increase range of motion and help heal injured areas. Cold therapies decrease blood flow and swelling when applied to injuries or inflamed areas.
- NMR (Neuro Muscular Re-education): Facilitates the return of normal movement, nerve function, and coordination. Re-programs the nervous system to normal function.
- Tool-assisted myofascial release: uses specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation. The tool is used diagnostically to follow the kinetic chain, to locate and treat the cause of the symptom as well as the specific area of pain, and is also frequently used as an effective protocol to maintain range of motion.
Ready to make an appointment?