At Complete Chiropractic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic wellness care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the services we offer:
Below is a list of a variety of adjusting techniques. Some people want to really feel an adjustment while others want a more gentle, lighter force. For this reason, we have many ways to adjust depending on your needs and preference.
Pro ArthroStimulation®Extremity Adjusting
We provide a broad range of therapies to complement the adjustment, which enhances and speeds up your healing.
- Flexion/Distraction Therapy: Reduces pressure on the lumbar discs, enhances spinal joints and reduces tension in the muscles.
- Trigger or pressure point therapy: Reduces tension and improves circulation of blood for healing damaged tissue (in short, it breaks up knots in muscle fibers).
- PNF: Enhances passive and active range of motion of the muscles and improves muscle performance.
- Spinal Remodeling: Restores and improves loss or abnormal curvature of the spine to stop/reduce spinal degeneration and disc decay.
- Intersegmental Traction: Induces passive motion and stretches the spine, improving flexibility and mobility.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes that are placed on the skin. These electrical impulses interrupt messages about pain sent from the nerves to the brain and encourage the body to produce more of its own endorphins, which are natural pain relievers.
- Heat/Cold application: Heat, when applied, can increase blood flow, increase range of motion and help heal injured areas. Cold therapies decrease blood flow and swelling when applied to injuries or inflamed areas.
- Neuromuscular Re-education: Facilitates the return of normal movement, nerve function, and coordination. It also re-programs the nervous system to normal function.
- Tool-assisted myofascial release: Uses specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation. The tool is used diagnostically to follow the kinetic chain.
- Kinesio Taping: A rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It also provides extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting.
- Massage: Therapeutic Massage helps with improving overall health and musculoskeletal efficiency. It has a number of beneficial effects on the body and the mind.
- Digital Motion Study X-Ray. Our in-house digital X-ray provides an opportunity for our doctors to generate valuable, nearly instant feedback for each patient. The motion study X-ray involves multiple X-rays taken in one session, rather than just one static image. This offers us a detailed picture of how a patient’s bones and joints move.
- Back on Trac Table. We are the first practice in Kentucky to utilize the cutting-edge Back on Trac table. The Back on Trac (or BOT) works by putting motion into locked or subluxated segments which, in turn result in an increased range of motion, increased flexibility, relief from mid to low back pain, improved circulation, improved circulation to your discs, and improved alignment of your spine. The BOT offers 21 customizable settings including ones for scoliosis that allow us to specifically target problem areas.
- Deep Muscle Stimulator. The DMS uses percussion—mechanical vibrations that reach deep into the muscle tissue to stimulate proprioceptive functions. It provides deep muscle tissue with rapid percussion and vibration, which facilitates increased circulation, reduced pain, faster rehabilitation from injury, increased lymphatic flow, the breakup of muscular scar tissue, reduced lactic-acid build-up, tissue regeneration, and soft and active tissue release. This machine has a “hurts so good” feeling.
Additional Overall Wellness::
- Corrective Exercises. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. We teach special “blueprint” exercises that are designed specifically for each individual to help strengthen and correct their own unique problems. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30 to 40%. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
- Lifestyle Advice. We often find it helpful to “coach” our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle that’s full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize each patient as a whole person, and helping them reach true health and wellness is a collaborative effort.
- Nutritional Advice. At our office, we feel strongly about nutrition and supplements and how they can enhance your health. We believe it is only fair to share this wealth of information with you.